Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two books, two very different pages..

The whole content of my life is at a part where love seems to occur. A girl, a boy, fell in love, getting deeper, and now we're on to talking about future. Well, I am a laid back guy, who chill on life, taking things slowly and easily, never take anything to seriously and stressed out. But when it comes to this one particular thing I can never chill, I want to be as serious as I can be, really set things straight, know what is ahead of the story of "YOU and I". Because I feel this is something serious and nothing to joke about when it comes to love. I can only plan but it's still up to the MAN above to grant it, but nevertheless I still have a plan. 

From the beginning of our love, I thought we were on the same page. We share the love, we risked it all, but I just found out that she isn't on the same page as I am. It's like, I've made an oath to myself, when I fall in love I want to fall hard and be super serious about it and if God willing, I want it to lasts until we're grandmas and grandpas. I want to be loyal, faithful and truthful. Love suppose to see beyond boundaries, limits and differences. Because love is something true and pure that it sets this fire inside of us to shine so bright and fill the outer atmosphere. We have every rights to love and be loved, because love is such an amazing thing, it could do what every man never thought of, climb every hills of insecurities and doubts, conquer mountains of hatred and deceits, it is so powerful that it could change a devil into an angel. We never know what lies ahead, but we can be grateful for what there is now, and now I am grateful, for love and someone that loves me back. It feels liberating and I am totally exuberant of the fact that there's a human being that loves me that I just knew in less than a year. It's love, it does things beyond our minds, love is creative and unique, it's different from what we use to know, when you feel it, it feels like we're on a different world where everything is peaceful and lovable, you sometimes see birds singing, clouds that can never shade the sun, and trees swinging and dancing to the rhythm of your beating heart. 

Where love is for both of us, it's deep inside our hearts. We're writing a book, and its story is up to us, write love and it's a love story, write hatred and it's a book of hate. We share similar stories, similar backgrounds, but still we take different paths on our way to finding love. This is my path, where at the end, I want to see be our path. Hope it stays. 


The future is still unknown, but the present is such an amazing gift, because it contains you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment