Wednesday, August 17, 2011

P(L)EASANT.

Amazing, how a single letter can turn something sounds so low be so high. Things change, so drastically that always surprise everyone. Where it's leading is a mystery, how can a peasant get a queen?!

It's impossible, well... I'm a living proof that it is possible. But, of course when a Queen is with someone not from the Royals, her life is probably going to change, drastically. I feel blessed to know one, an amazing lady fit to be a Queen indeed. Not to be with a pleasant peasant. I'm a peasant that only takes care a herd of sheep and plays a musical instrument at the field under the shade of a tree. Go find your King, I'm no where worthy of your Majesty.

I'm blessed, no regrets, I'm grateful, to have known a humble, noble, and loving Queen such as you, a lady someone quite as attractive and as kind as you will certainly find a King that suits you. A King that could provide, and give you what you deserve. Love is liberating, it is letting go, letting go of your doubts, letting go of your fears, and now I'm certainly letting go.


"When you lose something you can't replace 
When you love someone, but it goes to waste 
Could it be worse?"
from the song Fix You by Coldplay


When best friends turn into lovers, that is the best thing ever, will it be the same if it was the opposite? Time shall reveal.

I have been so blessed to know someone as kind, humble , noble, loving, bubbly, talkative, outrageously funny, mellow like you.
Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment