Friday, May 27, 2011

My First Writing EVER!

I guess here it goes, I never thought in my whole lifetime I would write, let alone blogging . Always intrigue by it, but never had the guts to actually go for it. I guess I always question my writing skill, what is it that I want to write, will it be any good? well I've come to conclusion that it doesn't have to be good, it just has to be pure, yes, my fingers are the ones who's typing, by my heart's the one who's speaking. I never thought I was good enough to write, especially I had no background in journalism or any occupation that's related, but I guess I just want to try. Why all of a sudden I write you ask? it's simply because I watch this inspiring video by a 12 year old named Saddie. Just watch and you'll be amazed.





Amazing! When I watched it, it touched my heart. It encourages me to do it, to write that is, yes, it's because of this amazing and adorable 12 year old girl (*Approx. 3 years ago) I am willing and took the decision to write.  Yes, maybe my english isn't as advance as other writers or bloggers , maybe I never took any class in Literature, but it's been said and heard that even a 12 year old girl knows that we , I repeat , WE can do ANYTHING! So that's why I'm starting to write and will probably write more in the future in this blog of mine. It may not be good, mediocre perhaps, but I want to prove that You(Read: I) can do ANYTHING! Let's fight our fears, our doubts, and show them that we can do it, we might fail but that shouldn't ever stop us from doing just about anything! Thanks Saddie, because of you I now write and know in my heart and soul I CAN DO ANYTHING! and so can YOU! so start NOW!




(: Stay Happy, Stay Positive and Keep Smiling :)




No comments:

Post a Comment